8-DAY Mountain Biking Adventure
Skill Rating: Levels 2-4
Fitness Rating: Levels 2-3
Cycling helmets are provided on all biking trips but its preferrable that you have your own.
- hiking boots – very comfortable, waterproof
- wind and rainproof jacket (Gore-Tex the best), preferably with hood.
- Trousers not essential but good for riding trips
- fleece pullover (layering lighter garments is better than one heavy fleece)
- thermals – long johns
- Hand gloves for cyclists
- hat and gloves (fleece or other)
- sun hat – with visor or brim, sunglasses
- clothing – should be comfortable and for different types of weather, light and fast drying (jeans not recommended).
- Nylon hiking pants, cotton long and short sleeve shirt
- water bottle
- headlamp/torch and batteries
- toiletries – including sun block and high factor sun cream, insect repellent, lip balm, biodegradable soap and shampoo
INCLUDED: 4-wheel drive support vehicle, 21- speed mountain bikes , protection equipment, 7 nights of accommodation, lunch box every day, breakfast from day 2 to day 8, bilingual experienced guide
NOT INCLUDED: Jungle Tour, Meals not mentioned above (Breakfast firs day, D=All dinners) Entrance fees (e.g Cotopaxi and Chimborazo currently free of charge, Papallacta US$7.50, Casa Condor, etc), drinks, tips and personal expenses.